Week of November 13th, 2017
- Clarity Survey- The Clarity Survey must be completed by Friday, November 17th. Please see information below.
- Secret Santa - Interested in participating in Secret Santa? See the email from Crickett and sign-up here by Thursday, November 16th.
- Data Conversations - Data Conversations will be held this week and the week after Thanksgiving Break. Please see the schedule below.
- Thanksgiving Decorations - If you have any Thanksgiving decorations that could be used for the Feast serving table on Thursday, please drop them off in the Conference Room. They will be returned Thursday afternoon!
- Hour of Code - Mark your calendars for December 4th-8th. More info coming soon!
- Team Leader Meeting - We won't have an actual meeting after school this week. Instead, we'll share any Team Lead items electronically. If you have anything you need included, please shoot Cooper an email!
Upcoming Design Days
- Dec 5-5th
- Dec 6-4th
- Dec 7-3rd
- Dec 8-2nd
- Dec 12-1st
- Dec 13-Kinder
Clarity Survey Information from Amanda
It is time for the fall portion of the Clarity Survey! This is the survey that our 3rd-5th grade learners, educators, and parents take to help us make informed decisions on the integration of technology. The survey window will open on Monday, November 6th and must be completed by Friday, November 17th.
In order to help ensure this process goes smoothly, I will be available to assist you as needed. You are welcome to schedule time alone or with your team to work through the educator portion of the survey with me if needed.
The following list shows which educators are required to take the Clarity Survey:
- Pre-K - 12 classroom Educators
- SPED classroom educators (not aides)
You may access all of the materials needed for the survey by following these links:
The link above will also provide 3-5 educators with everything they need to facilitate the learner survey for our 3rd -5th grade learners. If you would like for me to be on-hand to support your 3rd-5th grade classes as they take the survey, let me know when you’d like to give the survey. I tend to be at Wilson on Mondays, Wednesdays, and every other Friday morning.
Red and Black Super Star Nominations - Due Dec. 8th
CISD is full of dedicated and hardworking students, teachers, administrators and support staff who often go above and beyond. We would like to give you the opportunity to shine a spotlight on these students and CISD employees by nominating them to be a Red & Black Super Star.
Next nomination deadline: Dec. 8, 2017 at 5 p.m.
Week At A Glance
- 5th Grade Collaborative Team Time
- TOY Committee - 3:30 - PLC Room (you received an email if you are on this)
- PTO Meeting - 6:30
- 4th/5th Grade Progress Report Grades due
- 4th Grade Collaborative Team Time
- 4th Grade Program - Spirit Schedule
- 4th Grade Program - 6:30
- DLI Team Interviews - all day
- 3rd Grade Collaborative Team Time
- Data Conversations
- Team Leader Meeting Cancelled
- 2nd Collaborative Team Time
- Wilson Thanksgiving Feast - 10:45-1:00
- MAT Drill - 3:30
- No Collaborative Team Time
- CISD Food Drive
Thanksgiving Break! Enjoy the much-deserved week off!