IT - Application Training & Support
APRIL 1, 2020
TECH TIPS FOR AT HOME LEARNING
Thanks to generous vendor donations, access has been expanded for many of our Clever Application such as iStation and Imagine Math.
APPLE REMOTE LEARNING
Apple Education support communities
Educators can also chat online, ask questions, and get help from these Apple Education support communities:
Apple Education phone support
Leaders and educators can call 1-800-800-2775, option 3, and they’ll be connected with an AppleCare Expert.
All District macbooks have AppleCare service included.
APPLE EDUCATION SERIES
Presented by the Apple Education Leadership and Learning teams, each video is designed to help educators use the built-in features of their Apple products to enable remote learning for all students.
As a follow-up to the series, educators can also participate in virtual conferences led by Apple Professional Learning Specialists. Visit the virtual conferences schedule to find events. Virtual conferences are available in English only. Email AELS@apple.com for more information.
APPLE PROFESSIONAL LEARNING SUPPORT
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a virtual coaching session.
GOOGLE CLASSROOM RESOURCES
All of the documents linked have been updated since Friday (3/27/20) as we continue to uncover and resolve issues.
The link provides resources created by the Professional and Digital Learning Department for learning management system.
DISD Weighted GPA Detail Report
- From your PowerSchool start page, on the left-hand side, go to Reports
- From Reports, click on System Reports
- From the reports screen, verify you are on the System tab
- From the System tab, scroll down to the Grades and Gradebooks section
- From the Grades and Gradebooks section, click on DISD Weighted GPA Detail Report
- From the DISD Weighted GPA Detail Report screen, select a student from the dropdown list
- Then click Submit
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY| 9400 NORTH CENTRAL EXPRESSWAY, DALLAS, TX 75231