OUR TOUR AND HISTORY OF MACHU PICCHU
WHAT IS MACHU PICCHU?
Archaeologists estimate that approximately 1200 people could have lived in the area, though many hypothesize it was most likely a retreat for Incan rulers. Due to it’s isolation from the rest of Peru, living in the area full time would require traveling great distances just to reach the nearest village.
HISTORY OF MACHU PICCHU
Welcome to the ruins of Machu Picchu, Peru. Prepare yourself as you are about to commence on a virtual tour exploring one of the most intriguing destinations on the planet.
with us you can enjoy :
- a lovely walk through the ruins
- seeing the untouched ruins
- Trek the Inca trail with journeys to the Amazon
OUR WALK THROUGH THE RUINS
You can walk up to the ruins.A trip to Machu Picchu is many things, but cheap is not one of them. Train tickets from Cusco can run more than a hundred dollars each, and the entry fees are an additional $43. In between, a round-trip bus trip up and down the 2,000-feet-high slope atop which the Inca ruins are located costs another $14. If you don’t mind a workout, however, you can walk up and down for free.
- breakfasts, lunches and 5dinners
- Expert bilingual guide
- Group medical kit
- Comfortable and central hotels, primarily casa andina classic hotels
- Private internal transportation
- Gear pack including sleeping bag, fibre filled jacket and sleeping mat
- Group camping equipment
- Porters to carry personal gear
- Sightseeing and site entrance fees as listed (including machu picchu entrance fee)