DMS & Echo Guide
Trocaire College Libraries
Research Databases: Journal Articles and Images
The username and password to log in to the Trocaire databases is the same as your email login credentials
Articles not available in full-text can be requested through Interlibrary Loan.
Citation Tips for EBSCO
Look for the Tools on the right side of the window. Click the page icon. Select the citation style needed. Simply copy and paste the citation to your paper.
Please be aware that the information in your citation may be correct but the format of the citation may be incorrect. If you need help setting up a citation or reference page, check out the library's Citation Help page or contact a librarian
Citation Tips for ProQuest
Click on the Cite icon to open the citation options in ProQuest. Select the citation style needed. Simply copy and paste the citation for your paper.
Please be aware that the information in your citation may be correct but the format of the citation may be incorrect. If you need help setting up a citation or reference page, check out the library's Citation Help page or contact a librarian.
- Legal and Ethical Issues for Health Professions-
- Craig's Essentials of Sonography and Patient Care- RES-DMS/ECHO RC78.7.U4 C68 2018
- Clinical Sonography-
RES-DMS/ECHO RC78.7.U4 C585 2016
- Introduction to Normal Structure and Function- RES-DMS/ECHO RC78.7.U4 C937 2016
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography: Abdomen and Superficial Structures-
- Understanding Ultrasound Physics-
RES-DMS/ECHO RC78.7.U4 E34 2012
- Sonography Exam Review: physics, abdomen, obstetrics, and gynecology-
RES-DMS/ECHO RC78.7.U4 O96 2019
- Sonography Scanning: Principles and Protocols- RES-DMS/ECHO RC78.7.U4 T467 2015
- Echocardiography: The Normal Examination and Echocardiographic Measurements- RES-DMS/ECHO RC683.5.U5 A5 2017
- Adult Echocardiography Review:a Q&A Review for the ARDMS Adult Echocardiography Exam- RES-DMS/ECHO RC683.5.U5 E244 2018
- Feigenbaum's Echocardiography-
RES-DMS/ECHO RC683.5.U53 F44 2010
- Feigenbaum's Echocardiography-
- The Echocardiographer's Pocket Reference-
- Ob/Gyn Sonography- RES-DMS/ECHO RG527.5.U48 D4 2016
- Ob/Gyn Sonography Review: a Q&A Review for the ARDMS Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam -
- Callen's Ultrasonography in Obstetrics and Gynecology-
- Moss and Adams' Heart Disease in Infants, Children, and Adolescents(2 copies)-
RES-DMS/ECHO RJ421 .H38 2016
Newer Circulating Books*
- Questions, Tips and Tricks for the Echocardiography Boards
- Secrets of the ARDMS Sonography Principles and Instrumentation Exam Study Guide
- The Echocardiographer's Pocket Reference, 4th ed.
- Echo Made Easy
*Circulating books may be checked out for 28 days with a valid Trocaire ID.
Jase: Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography – Library owns print copies from Feb. 2014-Nov. 2018 - Indexed in Medline
**Circulating journals may be checked out for 7 days with a valid Trocaire ID.
American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS)
National certification board for sonographers for the RDMS, RDCS and other certifications
American Society of Echocardiology
Guidelines and Standards for cardiac sonographers
Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (SDMS)
National organization for sonographers and certification of the NCER test
Blog maintained by Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute on the latest sonography trends and tips