August 11, 2021
Dear All Saints Catholic School Families,
I am so excited to welcome you all back to school for the 2021-2022 school year! It will be such a joy to see our classrooms filled with students again. I have had a truly blessed week and a half working with our faculty & staff during back to school interview. The joy they all exude for the Lord and for the new school year has been contagious and invigorating. I cannot wait for you all to get to know our faculty & staff for this school year.
Contained in this newsletter as well are reminders and updates as we begin school tomorrow. I cannot wait to see you all! Please reach out and let me know if you have any questions.
Mary, Queen of All Saints, Pray for Us!
Arica Prado, Ed.D.
School Safety Practices
- Masks are now optional for all students & faculty/staff. If students are choosing to wear a mask, they must be solid navy, black, or white in color.
- When possible we will maintain 3 feet social distancing
- Water fountains will remain off for the school year. Reusable water bottles are highly encouraged.
- Our campus will continue to remain a closed campus for drop-off and pick-up
- All classrooms will have a medical grade HEPA air purifier running when students are in the classroom
- We will maintain a janitorial porter service to clean all restrooms and high-touch areas during the school day
- Our janitorial service will clean daily with medical grade disinfectant and electrostatic sprayers
- No virtual instruction will be offered
School Day Schedule and Arrival/Dismissal Procedures
What Do Parents Need To Do?
- Download the PikMyKid app to your phone from your app store.
- Register with the mobile phone number that we have on file in FACTS SIS, or the app will not allow you to access your child’s information for security reasons.
- Once you are registered and signed into the app, your childrens’ name(s) should be listed on the homescreen
- If your child’s name is not listed, please contact PikMyKid support by email Support@Pikmykid.com or by phone 813-864-7627
- Begin using the app to manage your children's daily after school dismissal plan. Changes can be made in the app until 3:00pm each day. If there is no change in your child's dismissal as setup by the primary dismissal mode you selected at the start of the school year, you do not have to make any changes.
- In addition to using the app to indicate a change in dismissal plans, parents should also use the app to delegate their child’s pick up to another person.
Summer Enrichment Assignments
Summer Reading Challenge
Our hot lunch program for the 2021-2022 school year is going to be School Eatery for Mondays-Thursdays.
Please see below the School Eatery welcome letter, and instructions on how to create an account for your hot lunch purchasing.
Mills Uniforms is our official school uniform provider. All school uniforms must be Mills Uniforms, however we are aware that uniforms are backordered and are 4-6 weeks out for delivery. As such, we will have a grace period and your child may wear uniforms from other providers that are as close to our uniforms as possible until the uniforms are fully back in stock. Please see the Dress Code link below from our website if you have any questions about the dress code. Used uniforms are also on hand in the used uniform locker in the school front hallway. You can also visit Mills directly by clicking the link below. Our school code is 3369.
Extended Day Program
Spirit Store is NOW OPEN!
Thank you to those families and teachers that came out and supported our Pelican SnoBall Fundraiser!
Check out the Volunteer Sign-Up list below for our current volunteer opportunities.
Are you Virtus trained?/¿Estás entrenando en Virtus?
Mary, Queen of All Saints, Pray for Us!
Catholic Diocese of Fort Worth
Serving the North Texas Catholic community by providing the faithful opportunities to grow in Christian discipleship and strengthen their relationship with Jesus Christ.