FAMILY NEWSLETTER: GLOW ACADEMY
WELCOME TO GLOW FOR 2021-2022!
I am thrilled to be joining the GLOW Family for the 21-22 school year. GLOW is staffed by so many incredible people who are committed to the vision that our GLOW Girls will...
GRADUATE, GO TO COLLEGE, AND SUCCEED IN LIFE!
I look forward to combining my knowledge and experience with that of our leaders, teachers, and other staff to ensure that this vision becomes a reality for our students.
While each member of our GLOW Team plays an integral role in ensuring the success of our students, both now and in the future, we also know that our vision cannot be fully reached without a strong partnership with our parents and families. We look forward to strengthening our relationships with families and to finding additional opportunities to engage with our parents and families in the upcoming school year.
Please read the information contained in this family newsletter to ensure that your child is prepared for the 21-22 school year. Items include:
- Instructional Delivery for 21-22
- Open House
- Transportation Needs
Please don't hesitate to contact the school if you have additional questions reading the enclosed information.
I look forward to meeting you all and am excited about sharing together in what I am certain will be a successful 2021-2022 school year!
Kate B. Tayloe
INSTRUCTIONAL DELIVERY IN 21-22
NEW SCHOOL HOURS
ALL FAMILIES, Please click the link above to let us know how your child will be transported to and from school each day.
As a reminder, GLOW Uniform requirements are:
- GLOW yellow or purple uniform polo shirt only (only exception is a GLOW shirt received from participation in a GLOW sponsored activity)
- GLOW indoor uniform jackets
- GLOW navy uniform cardigan sweater
- GLOW uniform fleece
- navy or black shorts or pants (khaki colored bottoms are allowed for high school students)
- GLOW navy or black uniform shorts or pants
- GLOW plaid uniform skirt
- GLOW gray uniform skirt
- NOTE: Bottoms may not be rolled
SOCKS & TIGHTS, LEGGINGS (W/SKIRTS):
- plain, solid colors in black, navy, gray, or white
- Hair Accessories: headbands, bows, ribbons, and head scarves
- Available GLOW Uniform Accessories: plaid headbands, bows, or ribbons
- Belts: solid colors (black, navy, or brown) or GLOW plaid uniform belt
- NOT ALLOWED: hats or bandanas
- closed toed and closed heel shoes (no sandals)
- NOTE: if wearing CROCS, ensure that there is a strap in the back
- outerwear (coats and jackets) of choice
- only acceptable to wear outdoors
- gym shorts or sweatpants
- GLOW uniform gym shorts or sweatpants
- GLOW uniform t-shirt
- NOTE: shorts may not be rolled