Top Ten Must Know On E-Banking
- When offered to save your password on your internet browser it is recommended that you decline and exit out of it because it gives you a better chance of getting hacked.
- Log out before leaving whatever source that you're using to access your account because your account stay open until idle time is up.
What is an ATM?
- ATM stands for automatic teller machine
- Atm's allow deposits, withdrawls, account transfers, and account checks
- online banking is basically 24 hour access to your money whether its your phone, computer, atm, etc..
- It's effective, fast, reliable, and efficient
How does a debit card work?
- Its a plastic card that looks like a credit card but the only money its linked too is the money that you deposit into your account.
- When you use your debit card at an ATM or a store the money is removed from your account automatically after putting in your personal 6 digit pin
a sum of money placed or kept in a bank account, usually to gain interest.
A transactional deposit account held at a financial institution that allows for withdrawals and deposits.