Ireland Walking Tour
It's Not Too Late!
Click HERE To see the specials celebrating GoAhead's 50 fabulous years!
- round trip air included (unless you use your own miles and purchase a land only package)
- full time tour director
- professional local guide and lecture at the Burren
- 8 nights accommodations at handpicked hotels (can extend 2 nights in Dublin)
- baggage handling
- buffet breakfast daily, one lunch, 3 three-course dinners including wine or beer
- private deluxe motorcoach
- 6 escorted walks
Who are we?
As many of you know, 5280 Explorers is a non-profit organization that Angie LeVasseur and Claudia Kean created which promotes youth travel. We successfully lead a trip to England, France, and Italy this past summer with 23 students. This particular walking tour of Ireland is for adults and/or families. We are using a travel company called GoAhead tours which is the "adult" version of EF (Education First) that we use for our student trips. Visit our trip site HERE for loads of information on the Ireland trip.