What is Cyberbullying
Cyberbullying- is when people gets online and starts to talk trash about someone else to make that person feel bad about them self's. Like when some one post a picture and someone else comments mean thing s and its hurting the person who posted it and they feel bad about their self.
Three differences between cyberbullying and bullying
- Cyberbullying can happen 24/7.
- Deleting inappropriate pictures and other harassing things can be very hard to do after they have been posted.
- messages and images can be posted quickly to an world wide audience
Effects of cyberbullying
- use of any kind of drugs and alcohol .
- skipping school or classes .
- in-person bullying.
- low self esteem.
Prevention and Awareness
- find out what website your kid is using or visiting and ask why.
- ask for their passwords, and tell them that you will only use for emergencies.
- ask to friend or follow on their social media sites or another trusted adult.
- have sense in what they do and text and find out why they like that site(s) so much, and try out the devices they use.