August 5-August 9, 2019
New Parent Orientation
All families who are new to St. Athanasius School were mailed a letter with information about our New Parent Orientation. This is a mandatory meeting which will take place on Wednesday, August 14 at 7:00 PM. If a parent or guardian cannot attend, you are required to send an adult representative in your place. If you have any questions, please call the office at (215)-424-5045. We are looking forward to seeing you there!
Back to School Information
- Tuesday, August 27: Grs. 5-8, Pre-K & Kindergarten Group A report to school (8:10-11:45 AM)
- Wednesday, August 28: Grs. 1-4, Pre-K & Kindergarten Group B report to school (8:10-11:45 AM)
- Thursday, August 29: Grs. 1-8, Pre-K & Kindergarten Group C report to school (8:10-11:45 AM)
- Friday, August 30: No School
- Monday, September 2: No School (Labor Day)
- Tuesday, September 3: All students (Pre-K to Gr.8) report to school 8:10 AM-2:45 PM; Breakfast, lunch, CARES begin
- Thursday, September 5: Back to School Night for Parents and Guardians 7:00 PM
Please remember that July and August tuition payments are now due. Your child will not be able to begin school if previous balances are not paid in full and July and August payments are not made. Please call Mrs. Kelly Stroman in the office at (215)-424-5045 if you are unsure of your balance. Thank you!
The link below will take you to our school website. On this page, you will find a list of the uniform requirements for all students, Pre-K to Grade 8.
St. Athanasius School is a Pre-K through Grade 8 Catholic elementary school. Founded in 1929, St. A's is located in the West Oak Lane section of Philadelphia. St. Athanasius School is an equal opportunity child care provider.