Chisholm Ridge Wranglers Weekly
CRES Mission Statement
Wrangler pride is working together to reach our goals in learning and life.
First Grade students solve addition problems.
Kindergarteners identify story elements.
2nd graders use many adjectives to describe texture.
Mrs. De La Ossa
Students use elaboration effectively.
Students use a Frey model to define "solutions".
Students work together to illustrate multiple story components.
This Week at The Ridge
Tuesday: PLC Day. Please meet in Room A17 for PLC meetings.
Wednesday: Regular Schedule. Kiser at Lake Pointe in am. Universal Screener Spreadsheet due to Kiser.
Thursday: Regular Schedule. Cook off campus.
Friday: Wrangler Round-Up, please send representative to set up gym by 7:00. Wear your CRES shirt with jeans.
Oct. 23- 27: Red Ribbon Week; Ranger Captain Assembly on Oct. 25 at 8:00 in gym.
Oct. 24- Grade 5 Math CLC
Oct. 25: Grade 3, 4 Math CLC
Oct. 26: Grade 1, 2 Math CLC
Oct. 27: Grade 1, 2 ELAR CLC, Fall Festival and Movie Night
Nov. 1-15: PTA Canned Food Drive
Nov. 3: PTA Meeting and Spaghetti Dinner
Nov. 10: End of 1st Three Weeks for 2nd Nine Weeks, Early Dismissal
Nov. 13: Grades due in Skyward by 8:00 A.M.
Nov. 15-17: 5th Grade to Camp El Tesoro
Nov. 20-24: Thanksgiving Holidays
- Thank you to Dave for setting up cones in the front every morning!
- Thank you to Bus Dismissal team for loading students quickly and still maintaining organization and safety!
- Thank you to Jones, Chiang, and Yanish for helping with BOY universal screeners.
- To Kaleigh Bell for being such a good teammate- her flexibility and natural ability as a brand new teacher is applauded!
- To Sara for printing out and assembling the leveled readers needed for our lessons this week!
- To Jaime for loaning out her books to us!