by Rob Miles
What is it?
PCP is a Synthetically Produced Hallucinogen. In the 1970s the US media demonized PCP and PCP users giving many outlandish claims including that PCP gave users superhuman strength.
Tic-Tac, Wack, Zoom, Rocket Fuel, Shermans, Supergrass, Crystal, Embalming Fluid, Hog, Ozone, Angel Dust, Boat.
Effects of The Drug
- Distortion of sight and sound, and feelings of detachment
- Immobility, Amnesia
- Numbness, Slurred speech, Coordination loss
- Feeling of strength, power, and Invulnerability
- Increased blood pressure, Rapid and Shallow Breathing, Elevated Heart Rate and TemperatureHighly Addictive
- In 2007, 6.1 million people aged 12 or older reported that they had used PCP in their lifetime.
- PCP can be eaten, snorted, injected or smoked.
- PCP can have different effects on different people. The way the drug is taken and the amount used can also change how PCP affects the user. Depending upon the dosage.