Week #27 March 5-9, 2018
What's Happening Week #27
- Studies Weekly Social Studies Presentation - ESC 3pm
- Staff Meeting - Safe School Plan/Disaster Plan
- Nutrition Educators
- DAC Meeting 8-3pm ESC/FLB
- BOB Team Meeting
- Ed Tech Meeting 2:30
- PTA Executive Board Meeting 3:30pm
- Spirit Wear Day!
- 12-3 Preschool PLC w/aides
Spaghetti Feed 5-7pm
3:00 Sauce Deliver to cafeteria
Mark Your Calendars!
- 3/13 Kern County Science Fair
- 3/15 PBIS District Leadership Teams @ESC, Yearbook Sales End, Gleave/Urena to CUE National
- 3/16 End Q3, Heather Robbins PBIS Training @ SES, Wear Green "St Patty's Day"
- 3/17 KCSOS Teacher Recruitment Fair, DIBELS DUE, AR STAR 1-5th, AM STAR 3-5
- 3/19-3/23 PLC Week, Final Yearbook Review Week
- 3/20 Staff Meeting-Committee Reports
- 3/23 Minimum Day for Spring Break, 5th grade SMS Orientation 8:30-11:30
- 3/24-4/2 Spring Break
- SES CAASPP Testing window 4/30-5/11
P.O.P. Power of Positive
- Great job to our Leadership team for sharing out the positive activities and growth we are seeing in EVERY grade level!
- Shout-Out to Cathy Bolles for organizing this year's Community Reader Day!
- We had a great visit to Sanger Unified this week. Really solidified what we are doing RIGHT, as well as areas of growth! :-)
- Have you shared a shout-out POP by the boxes? Who needs some special recognition?
Help your students learn how to break down challenging topics into a single page of notes.
PBIS RockSTAR Focus
DATA on behavior is showing aggression at recesses, by both boys and girls, across the grade levels.
Our PBIS focus is: Good Sportsmanship
Show this Playground Rules during breakfast this week.
Talking Points with students:
- Why is it important that all students follow the rules?
- What do we do when someone chooses not to follow the rules?
- What rules do we see that students do not follow the most?
- How can we make our playground safer?