What phones are good for work
What features does the phone have?
Samsung Galaxy S III
The stunning Samsung Galaxy S III lets you make a call without pressing a button using the Direct Call feature.
- Huge 4.8" HD Super AMOLED display
- Super-fast 1.4 GHz quad-core processor
- Android™ 4.0 operating system (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- 8 megapixel low-light camera with auto-focus and LED flash
- Full HD video recording and playback
- Up to 16GB internal memory
- S Voice recognition system
- Available in Marble White or Pebble Blue
Why is the Samsung good for work?><
- because Samsung have lots of features such as calling, texting and emailing :D
- It design is really good and will hold well in your hand!
- It has a quad core possessor so it will be fast and won't slow down on you!
- It has a large screen which is 4.8"
- Longer battery life (it has 2100mAh battery) so you can make the most of your phone and all of its features
- You also get the latest software (icecream sandwich)
- It has a 8 mega pixel camera for clear photo's
What drawbacks are there of employees having mobile phones at work
- games can distract you from your work
- You could slip over and break your leg while on your phone
- People could hack your phone and get instant access to your company s important information