(ex-6/8) - 1/8 + 1/8 + 1/8 + 1/8 + 1/8 + 1/8 it makes more sense. Fraction development is important and your students should come in with a greater understanding compared to last year. With that said, you know they will still struggle. This Smore offers more depth than the outline and is just an additional resource.
- Forethought-this application is where I load lessons, activities, and any other instructional piece. You should look here when planning. You will click on the unit and then drill down to what you need. If you need help navigating, please email me! I will come and show you how to get to everything!
- TEKS Clarification Document-this is a document that TEA provided for us last year to give us a better understanding of the SE. It had every SE in K-5, so I spent the time just copying your grade level to a PDF. Last year I created campus binders that had EVERY grade level and these were given to principals for PLC's. IT HAS PICTURE EXAMPLES! It is also loaded in General Resources.
- Unit Clarifications-last year we purchased a resource called Click on TEKS and I love it. Again, I copied the unit specific items and provided them for you. These have visuals and help you to understand the SE.
- Unit Outline-I create these in an effort to help with planning. These list the specific SE for the unit, provide some clarifications (that I get from the previous 2 bullets) and other resource help. It is not mean to replace your IFD-just a way to break the IFD down. I know looking at the 50 page IFD can be daunting.
- Pacing Tools-these were created by Region 10. They have questions, the PA, and suggested days for the unit. Remember that we may have given you more time (or less) than what is recommenced. So you still need to use the YAG to know the length of the unit.