Camp North Elementary
Creating an Environment Where Learning is Powerful
March Staff Learning
How will this look? Below is a schedule of when staff are presenting. You will choose one session per time block. You will attend a total of two sessions. Also, below are the apps or links that they will be using to present so you can start thinking about what you want to attend and learn about. We are very excited for this shared learning time.
4:00 All staff start in the cafeteria....
4:10 Leave to go to first session
4:15 First session- Tara Rangel- Toontastic, Ruthie Walker- Aurasma/Chatterpix, Sarah Nixon- Otus
4:45- Leave for next session
4:50 Second Session- Michelle Eitel- ThingLink, Mallory Jackson- SeeSaw, Jessica Richardson-Class Kick, Kellie Flemming- Shadow Puppets
Ruthie Walker's Presentation Will use the Below Apps
Tara Rangel Will present on Toontastic. Please download.
Sara Nixon will present on how to use Otus to Differentiate
Kellie Flemming is Presenting Shadow Puppet. Please download app.
Come Learn with Jessica Richardson on ClassKick- Please download app.
Come Learn with Mallory Jackson on SeeSaw
Upcoming Dates and Events
- March 9-13 Spring Break
- Monday- March 16th Parker at Central Office all day. Walker at central office in the PM. TELPAS Practice will be this day in Fredericks lab.
- Tuesday- March 17 AR reward 3rd 11:00, 2nd 1:00, 1st 2:00; no tutorials today. STILL send intervention students to their assigned intervention. If you have a conflict with intervention time due to AR celebration please communicate that with the intervention teacher.
- Wednesday- March 18 CBA and Mock STAAR Data Meetings TELPAS testing Fredrick's lab. Lab CLOSED. Frederick's lab students will need to go to the library. Jefferson ISD visit during AM. Kinder and First switching lunch and Fine Arts times. K/1 teachers please refer to Walker's email with schedule. Please make sure you let parents know of change of lunch times for this day.
- Thursday- March 19 Report Cards Go Home. Wacky Wednesday Schedule for planning. Parker at cabinet meeting. Mock STAAR make-up day.
- Friday- March 20th CHAMPS picnic at the park. Schedule on March calendar link. Please make sure to let parents know that we will be off campus during lunch. Foundation grants due. TELPAS grading samples.
- March 23 Faculty Meeting
- March 25th and 26th Dental Clinic
- March 26th Spring Pictures
- March 27 Staff Birthday Luncheon....follow staff luncheon schedule. This may impact your student intervention time due to interventionists assisting with lunch duty this day.
- April 1- Kick Off for Spring Fundraiser
- April 2 TELPAS rater grading samples
- April 3- Good Friday... Bad Weather Make Up day :)
- April 6- TELPAS make-up day
- April 7- 3:15 Lead meeting, Kinder Grad Pictures
- April 9th and 10th RTI meetings
- April 10th Staff Luncheon, Grade Due
- April 13th- ALL staff meeting 4:00 (Everyone needs to make plans to be here for this event. We will be reviewing important information on STAAR.)
- April 13th Donkey Basketball 6:30 HHS Gym Benefits shoes for kids
- April 14th- Kinder Zoo Trip
- April 16th- Progress Reports go home
- April 17th- Kinder music program. Follow Early Release Fine Arts Schedule.
- April 21 and 22 STAAR Testing
- April 23 STAAR testing make up
- April 23 Teacher Self Report II and III due. Last day for formal observations.
- April 24th STAAR testing make up
- April 27th Faculty meeting 4:00 (This is to prepare for crazy May)
- April 27th 1st grade field trip
- April 29th- Kayla Jackson's wedding shower 4pm in Library
- April 30 SVIT meeting