Career Exploration Project
What kind of student am I?
3 things i do best...
- I do my homework!
- I try my best in school!
- I care about doing well in school!
What is my learning style?
I'm a tactile learner!
- Participate in activities that involve touching, building, moving, or drawing.
- Do lots of hands-on activities like completing art projects, talking walks, or acting out stories.
- It's OK to chew gum, walk around, or rock in a chair while reading or studying.
My study habits are:
- Make index cards and study them.
- Look at my notes.
My favorite book is Cinder, it is by Marissa Meyer.
Do I have respect for others?
- I do have respect for others, I respect others as much as I respect my own family and friends.
- I let people speak and I make sure to have manners.
- When I am stressed or am having a bad day.
- Writer, a person who has written a particular text.
3 things I can do in middle school and high school to start to prepare me for my career...
- Start a blog.
- Start writing for fun.
- Read a lot to make my vocabulary stronger.