When Love Is Broken
How to make peace with your broken relationships
Family Mediator,Parenting Support and Divorce Companion & Speaker
Hi my name is Soila Sindiyo. I am a twice divorced mum, sister and the forth born child to my wonderful parents. A Graduate Member of the British Psychological Society hence the initials MBPsS after my name. I have a BSc (Hons) from the Open University and an MSc in Psychoanalytic Developemental Psychology from University College London along with lots of training in working with families and children of trauma including (Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Eye Movement Desensitiasation Reprocessing (EMDR), Traumatic Incident Reduction (TIR) and others. I’m an accredited Triple P (Positive Parenting Program) practitioner and have training in Mellow Parenting as well as Narrative Story Stems.
How to make peace with your broken relationships and reconnect with love and life again.
- Are you afraid of never finding love again?
- Are you experiencing shame, anger and resentment around your broken relationships?
- Are there too many obstacles in your way to finding a better and fulfilling relationship?
- Are you overwhelmed by your painful experience and want to deal and overcome it?
- Do you want to move forward but don’t know how?
- Are you always attracting the wrong people?
Radio Interview With Solia Sindiyo
So give your new or next relationship a good chance of surviving by registering for this webinar.
Tune in for your FREE relationship coaching session
Other dates to join Soila LIVE on free2live2 radio show
Tuesday 4th June 8pm GMT
Tuesday 18th June 8pm GMT
Tuesday 2nd July 8pm GMT
Sounds intresting.. But what will I learn in this interview?
4 Key areas we’ll be covering are
- Provide you with ways to deal with and discard your painful emotions and negative thoughts that continue holding you hostage to your past
- Learn how to remove obstacles to love by unpacking your relationship baggage. What is that relationship story that you keep telling yourself?
- Framework for your future relationships. Know what it is that you truly want from a deeper, inner you not just from a physical perspective.
- Be able to see your broken relationship as a catalyst for positive change and growth. Your broken relationship hasn't killed you and as the saying goes, what doesn’t kill us, can only make us stronger. So use this experience to grow and emerge, stronger and bolder.
And lots more…
Tuesday 2nd July @ 8pm GMT
When Love is Broken interview?
Tuesday, July 2nd 2013 at 8pm
This is an online event.
Who Is This For?
- Men and women facing relationship breakdown
- Men and women who find it difficult finding the right partner
- Feel alone and isolated
- Want to move forward but don't know how?
- Afraid of never finding love again
Tired of being single
Join us live and FREE
Tuesday 2nd July @ 8pm GMT
"Thank you for your care, love and advise...."
Sylvia - London
""Soila helped me immensely when I was having trouble in my marriage. In our first session, she immediately put me at ease. One thing she said that i'll never forget is "which ever way it goes you'll be fine." She helped me draw out my own feelings about the situation and what I wanted to do. She also helped me recognise how my children were dealing with what was happening. I came out of our session so much more confident that everything was going to be ok.
Soila is a consumate professional and has that rare quality that immediately makes you trust her completely. I would whole heartedly advise you to get in contact if you find yourself in a similar situation."
Andrea - London
"Thank you so much for everything, I feel so great, thanks for the many pats on my back :D I really needed that reassurance, and I enjoyed our session so much, thank you so very much... I feel so uplifted, thanks to you, and also knowing, you have seen many woman in the same situation, and reassuring me, I am doing fine, this is just what I need....,"
Soila is a real 'Earth Mother' whose energy of caring and nurturing permeates her work and nourishes everyone she meets. As a coach she has great empathy and intuitive wisdom and as an event organiser/business leader she gathers extraordinary people to her. I am proud to have worked with Soila and I highly recommend her for projects and assignments where you need the gift of feminine wisdom and intuitive energy."
Soila, you have such an approachable manner, clients will feel safe and at ease with you. Possibly due to your previous professional experience, you have no problem developing rapport quickly and can pace your questioning to the client’s needs. You show empathy and warmth and are able to assess their capacity for mediation well.
National Family Mediation Trainer
Contact Webinar Tutor: Soila Sindiyo
Questions for Soila?
I would love to have a chat with you. You can call me anytime no matter how small or difficult the question may seem to you..CALL ME!. For anything to happen in YOUR life, you have to take action!
Or as Maya Angelou so aptly puts it "Nothing works unless you do." Look forward to speaking with you.
Contact Organiser:Trevor Carter
Remember you are only a email/phone away for help.So dont be afraid to ask me for help. We've all been there before and Soila and myself want you to enjoy the interview