Ebinport Elementary: Eagle Eye News
March 12, 2019
Ebinport's Vision Statement
Faculty and Staff Birthdays
March 12 - Ashlyn Lake
March 16 - Alisha White
March 25 - Nijjall Bigger
March 26 - April Smith
March 30 - Sonni Parks
April 8 - Leigh Clarke
- Spring Pictures
- Kona Ice at Recess
- Movie Night at Ebinport at 5:30pm
- End of 3rd Nine Weeks
- Land of Smiles Dental Program for K-2
- Lucky Leprechauns: Ebinport will recognize St. Patrick's Day by WEARING GREEN!
What Is Coming Up:
- March 18: Teacher Work Day - NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS
- March 25: Character Education Week
- March 26: Report Cards Sent Home
- March 26: Safety Summit at the Central Office at 6:30pm
- March 28: Deadline for Summer Reading Camp Applications
- March 29: Third Nine Weeks Ceremonies
- April 4: Harris Teeter Math Night from 5:30pm to 7:00pm
PTO Movie Night!
Harris Teeter Family Math Night
Interested in Substitute Teaching at Ebinport?
Dear Parents and Families,
Ebinport, and the district as a whole, is experiencing a shortage of substitute teachers. We know that it is not a profession that many would choose, but we also know that many of our parents and families here at Ebinport look for opportunities to serve in our community.
If you are interested in making a difference at Ebinport and would be willing to work as a substitute teacher, please contact Kelly Educational Staffing at email@example.com. The hours you work can be your choice and you can always opt to work at Ebinport ONLY if you so choose.
We appreciate your consideration!
Register Now for Summer Challenger
4K Enrollment Application Information
The application for 4K begins on March 4th and ends on May 17th (except for Central, which accepts applications year-round). Please see the documents below for information about the 4K program and the 4K application.