Welcome to WoodGreat!
Get your iPad Ready for 5th Grade!
#1 Change your LOCK SCREEN to include Your Name, Picture, and iPad Rules
1. Select a Rules template below and save it to your camera roll.
2. Open the Rules template image in the app Pic Collage and add your name and your picture on top of it.
3. Keep your Rules image small, since it will expand when you make it your lock screen (See example to the right)
4. Tap the sharrow to save your pic collage to your camera roll (it will say "saved to library)
5. Open Photos on your iPad and make the image your LOCKSCREEN.
(select the photo > tap the sharrow > use as wallpaper > set lock screen)
#2 Delete Elementary Apps
- App Catalog
- Numbers (If you have it.)
- Notability (If you have it.)
- Google Drive
- Pic Collage