Weekly Updates from Mrs. K
April 30, 2021
Summer School 2021
Register New Kindergarten Students for the 2021-2022 School Year
CHARACTER TRAIT OF THE MONTH - Honesty
- Here’s a scenario: Your friend June told you that your friend Rachel has been talking about you behind your back. When you ask Rachel if that’s true, she said no, that she didn’t say anything. What do you do?
- Sometimes, people cheat or do no not play by the rules when they are playing a game. How do you think they feel if they win the game by cheating? Do you think it is better to cheat and win or be honest and lose?
- Share a time when someone was dishonest with you. What happened? How did that impact your relationship with the other person?
Questions You Could Ask
- Which one is worse to you: lying, cheating, or stealing? Explain your answer.
- How important is it to you that your friends are honest? When your friends are dishonest with you, how does it make you feel? What should you do about it?
- When is it most difficult for you to tell the truth? Have you ever felt like I’ve lied to you? How did that make you feel?
Thanks for all the Birthday wishes this week!
Let's Keep Everyone Healthy and Our School Open
1. Screen your child for symptoms each morning before sending them to school.
2. Keep your child home for at least 3 days if they are not feeling well - sick children should not be at school regardless of the cause of the illness.
3. Keep the lines of communication with the school open - we all want what is best for your child and working together we can accomplish that!