6 Traits of Writing
- Students make their writing have a clear message.
- Choose the topic that best fits your topic.
- Contains many specific or key words.
- Makes since with assignment.
- Effective writing has a good beginning, middle, and end.
- The topic sentence are clear and on topic. You have a good body, also the conclusion is almost the same as you topic sentence.
- use need to use details
- The best writing reveals voice
- Make your speech have voice you want people to listen to you.
- you have a special way of saying things use it.
A Pep Talk from Kid President to You
- Good writing has strong word choice.
- Specific nouns, verbs, and adjectives
- it delivers a clear message
- Also use a thesarus
- Effective writing flow very well.
- You can combine choppy sentences.
- You can use different sizes of sentence.
- Use easy compound sentences.
- Use evaluation sheet.
- Edit using C.O.P.S
- Brain storming
- Compose/ sloppy copy
- Publishing/ Sharing
The Writing Process Song
- T-Table : Color scheme Green, Yellow, Red, Green
- Core 4 sentences: green
- Main Ideas: yellow
- Details: red
- Conclusion: green