CHANGES CHANGES & MORE CHANGES! IT'S GETTING BETTER & BETTER
Creating & Plan Of Action for Week 17 & 18
- Attend a Google Hangout (Watch Social Media Water Cooler For Days & Times)
- Create a Document Using Google Doc (Must Have Gmail Account)
- Collaborate in Real Time Using Google Drive (Watch Social Media Water Cooler For Days & Times)
- Submit a rough draft POA using on of the Marketing Strategies
- Use ThoughtBoxes to Map out your Vision
- Use TeuxDeux or WeekPlan.net to to give your Plan a Timeline (SMART GOALS) Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Reachable, & Trackable. Download My Example Here
Please Download we will discuss ways to improve & become more specific in your approach.
What Happened to the Social Media Class Group in Chatter?
Here's the explanation: It was really confusing for "most" people to understand what went where, so I have simplified the concept and kept the most social way everyone loves to connect "which is Facebook" that way we can keep in touch in a super social way.
TAKE AWAY: All Weekly Agenda's will still be emailed (Yay) and archived on the Mentorship Website - www.askportia.com/members
WHAT GOES IN THE SOCIAL MEDIA WATER COOLER?
Real Conversations with Real People.
- Share Ideas
- Your Resources (Not The Mentorship's)
- Encouragement- Get Togethers
- Events - Support One Another (not too many though, lol)
- Something Funny
- Deals, Coupons, Savings on something Relevant to this program (ex: GoDaddy Coupons)
- Responses to anything asked by the members of the BIG TEAM! #Participation
SHOULD I SHARE WHAT I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON?
Not Really & here's why: Most things we will create will eventually be posted on our networks. It can be overwhelming and actually work against you to get your best responses in a group that is private as opposed to "open praise" on one your networks & or website. That's where the real engagement lives.