Roman Name: Juno
Goddess of Marriage and Family
- The scepter of a pomegranate
- Symbol of fertility
- She cannot control her angery when it come to Zeus and his infidelities.
- Zeus would always cheat on her.
- She often misused her powers to punish Zeus´s lovers.
- Ability to bless and curse marriages.
- She was able to pretect women from rape, death durning child birth.
- Help preserve health of women all together.
- Very jealous
- Hera hated Zeus´s son Herucles. She tried to kill him by sending two snakes to kill him in his sleep but he strangled them.
- She initially resisted Zeus because he had been married many times before. He later raped her and forced her to marry him.
- Hera ruled the heveans and earth including the seasons and weather until other Grekk Gods took them over
"Hera." Hera. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.
"Hera Was the Goddess of Marriage and Family and the Protector of Married Women." Queen Hera (Juno), the Olympian Goddess of Marriage. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.
"Hera • Facts and Information on Greek Goddess Hera." Greek Gods & Goddesses. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.
"Hera's Powers." Hera the Supreme Goddess. Web. 28 Jan. 2016."Hera, Greek Goddess." Of Love and Marriage. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.