Skyview Middle Weekly
E-News for 4/8/22
Welcome to Skyview's weekly Electronic Newsletter.
622 Families: This newsletter has a translation feature. Click on the newsletter, and then select "Translate Newsletter."
Hmong: 622 Cov Tsev Neeg: Cov ntawv xov xwm no muaj txhais lus. Nyem rau ntawm daim ntawv xov xwm, thiab tom qab ntawd xaiv "Txhais Xov Xwm".
Somali: Qoysaska 622: newsletter kaan wuxuu leeyahay muuqaal tarjumaad. Dhagsii joornaalka, ka dibna dooro "Translate Newsletter"
Spanish: Familias del distrito 622: Este boletín tiene una función de traducción. Haga clic en el boletín y luego seleccione “Traducir boletín.”
Registration for Next School Year
Does Your Student Visit the Oakdale Public Library?
Hello Skyview Families,
We're working to create a safe, welcoming space at the library after school for students. In order to do this, we want to be able to communicate with parents.
If your student walks to Oakdale Library after school, please take a moment to share your contact info with us!
Please use this link to share your contact info.
Oakdale Public Library
Schedule Message from Oakdale Library
Spring Sports Update
- Baseball and Softball have been cancelled for this year due to a lack of field space as a result of construction at our 622 middle schools.
- New this year, we are offering co-ed volleyball in the spring.
Available Spring Sports
- Boys and girls track (grades 6-8) (Begins 4/4/22)
- Co-ed tennis (grades 6-8) (Begins 4/4/22)
- Co-ed volleyball (grades 6-8) (Begins 4/18/22)
For more information and to sign up for sports, please visit our athletics page on the school website: Link to Athletics page.
For questions please contact our Athletic Director, Mike Strachota: email@example.com
The cost is $24 for a lifetime of memories. Yearbooks will be distributed during the last week of school. See Mr. Berg in the Art room with any questions or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Morning Drop Off
Reporting Student Illness--Attendance Line
- Students and families should use the ISD 622 Student COVID Decision Tree to check for symptoms.
- Students who are sick and/or have symptoms of COVID-19 must stay home and report the illness to our Attendance Line: 651-702-8022
- Students who have been exposed to or have tested positive for COVID-19 must contact our school health office: Health Office Phone: 651-702-8015
- Need help accessing Schoology as a parent? See this document.
- Need help navigating Schoology once you are logged in? See this video.
- Need help with your parent login credentials for Schoology? Email: email@example.com