Serrano Eagles Bulletin
Parent Bulletin - June 6, 2016
Only 1 1/2 weeks until summer, EAGLES, and we are so so excited to close out an amazing year and prepare for next year. In the meantime, lots of exciting end-of-year celebrations in the next nine days - so looking to highlighting a great year with you Eagles.
Stay Connected with Serrano
TWEET like an Eagle!
Follow Us on Twitter: @SerranoOUSD (name - Serrano Elementary)
** Tweet your Eagle Pictures to @SerranoEagles and it will show up on our website
Follow Us on Facebook
NEW TO FACEBOOK:
"What are our Eagles doing over the weekend " sports, dance, etc. send your pictures to email@example.com. We can add them to our Facebook page.
What's Coming Up in Week THIRTY-THREE
MONDAY - June 6:
TUESDAY - June 7:
- 2nd Grade Spring and Sing - Amphitheater - 8:30a, guests please park on the Big Apple
- SLAB Listening Party - 3:30p-4:30p
- VOTE DAY - Library
- VAPA - 5th and 6th Performance (Choir, Band and Orchestra) @ SERRANO AMPHITHEATRE at 6:30pm
WEDNESDAY - June 8:
- Mrs. Cycenas's Music Concert - 9:00a
- ALL SCHOOL RECESS
- 6th Grade Phantom Toll Booth Performance - 10:30a
- Modified Wednesday - Kinder 12:20p Release, 1st-6th 12:25p
- Eagles Dine Out:
- Last Day of Computer Lab
THURSDAY - June 9:
- Serrano STEM Day - Set up the STEM Lab and Schoolwide STEM Challenge
FRIDAY - June 10:
- Last Day for Library for 2015-2016 School Year - PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL OF YOUR BOOKS ARE TURNED IN BY TODAY!
- Campout and Movie Night - 5pm
- 2nd Grade Field Trip
- Eagle Spirit Day - Wear your Eagle Shirts
SATURDAY - June 11:
- Good Morning Campout Folk :)
- Cow Chip BINGO
- Pancake Breakfast
SUNDAY - June 12:
- 6th Grade Class Party 4-7p
Get Your Parent Portal Account Up and Running!
To expedite this process, we are strongly encouraging all Serrano returning parents to get their parent portal account up and running prior to the end of this year so starting up next year is a piece of cake :)
Please see the attached document for directions with starting up or accessing an already active parent portal account. And please call the office with any questions.
Sign Up Now!
Message from your PFO:
Field Day - The last day of school is a celebration of the year with Field Day. Please make sure to keep an eye out for communication from PFO and Room Reps to see what is asked of each classroom.
Feedback to Influence Next Year
Please take a few minutes to take the planning survey below. And let the office know if you have any questions.