ITRT News and Updates
Elementary - March 2014
- ABC Match - Students circle the picture that goes with the beginning consonant. This lesson is available in the Notebook software, but can also be completed on Nearpod using iPads. Email tletter@hcps for the Nearpod activity.
- Creating an ABC Book - An app-smashing activity using Pic Collage and VoiceThread on the iPads.
- Sight Words QR Code Scavenger Hunt - List 1, List 2, List 3 and List 4
- Tally Marks- Students scan QR codes with an iPad to reveal numbers. They use the Doodle Buddy to draw tally marks that match the number.
- Numbers 10-20 - Students scan QR codes with an iPad to reveal a number. They use Doodle Buddy to add the same number of stamps and practice writing the number.
- Out of this Park - Web Searches Notebook Lesson (Under Research)
Technology Integration Examples
Graphite App Flows
Are you a 21st Century Teacher?
One of the signs of a 21st Century Teacher is that you share, share, share! Do you have any examples of effective technology integration in your classrooms? Email your ITRT with a brief lesson description and student artifact to have a chance to be featured in an upcoming newsletter.
- SMARTBoard: Level 2 - March 11 - 4-5 PM (CMS)
- Edmodo: Level 1 - March 13 - 4-5 PM (OKMS)
- iPads: Appy Hour - Level 3 - March 18 - 4-5 PM (OKMS)
- Microsoft Office Basics: PPT & Publisher - March 18 - 4-5 PM (HHS)
- Edmodo: Level 2 - March 20 - 4-5 PM (OKMS)
- Blackboard: Level 3 - March 25 - 4-5 PM (HHS)