Illegal Street Drugs
5 Street Drugs
- Stimulant drugs damage the brain’s decision-making abilities, revving up the course of addiction and making it harder for people to quit, research suggests.
- One example is caffeine, nicotine, and cocaine.
- Causing decrease in activity, heart rate and breathing.
- One example is alcohol, rohypnol (roofies).
- Causes numbness, relaxation, sedation, and drowsiness.
- One example is heroin, ketamine, and PCP.
- Cause distorted visual perception, and auditory.
- One example is LSD (Acid), peyote, and PCP.
- Causes lightheadedness, and dizziness.
- One example is glue, plant, and markers.