History of the soccer cleats
- Soccer cleats were made in the 1500. When one of Henry VIII's wifes wanted some for recreational play.
- The first pair was let her boots with no knobby soles like they have today. They were really heavy and anckle high.
- The first pair was about $100.
- The new style was a slipper style shoe.
- 6 studs were added also.
- They added 2-4 studs on the bottom, that you could remove to make regular shoes.
- After wwII soccer cleats became much creeper.
- Flexible, light weight cleats were made.
The day in the life
Dear diary,I love sports. I can't play in my royal 3 inch high heels. I asked Henry for a pair not I don't think he will make me some.
It's been about 3 months and I finally got a pair. They are cow lather with beautiful white laces. I played soccer in them yesterday. I was so happy, I didn't know what to say. I play soccer in them all the time. I started to call them my soccer cleats. I wear those more than my high heels. I signed up for a tournament and I am so nervous but, I know that my cleats will help me.
Last night was tournament, I WON! my lucky cleats helped me I won 25 pounds. I am going to spend it to upgrade my cleats. That's all for now.