ConVal Nurse Newsletter
We want to send a big THANK YOU to everyone who has exercised patience, honesty, and kindness as we all navigate these times together as a community. We recognize and appreciate the effort that families put into cooperating with our district illness protocols in order to keep our schools operating safely.
- COVID testing is free for anyone with symptoms (even when mild) associated with COVID-19, as well as for anyone who has had close contact with a person who has tested positive.
- It is a good idea to speak with your insurance provider when a COVID test is requested/required.
- The federal government has contracted with Walgreens and Rite Aid to provide free COVID tests to symptomatic individuals without medical insurance.
- Copays are often due for individuals who have a doctor's visit along with a COVID test, but drive up tests at pharmacies or hospitals are done at no cost.
- Calling your student's PCP is often a good place to start when looking for a rapid COVID test for a symptomatic student. Some local hospitals are offering appointments for drive through testing for their pediatric patients.
- The district does not accept home COVID tests, however both rapid and PCR tests are accepted. Please ensure the student's full name and date of birth are visible on the results page.
Return to school policy for symptomatic students
We're here to help!
ConVal School Nurses
AES - 603-588-6371 - Vicki Mellon, RN
BES - 603-588-2131 - Sherree Hodgson, RNCVHS - 603-924-3869 - Gretchen Shippee, RN, Judi Bernardi, RN
DCS - 603-563-8332 - Mitzi Turgeon, RN
FES - 603-547-2976 - Sherree Hodgson, RN
GBS - 603-588-6630 - Linda Compton, RN
GES - 603-547-3334 - Alaina Slocomb, RN, Martha Pitt, RN
HES - 603-525-3303 - Mitzi Turgeon, RN
PES - 603-924-3828 - Pam Murphy, RN
SMS - 603-924-7105 - Tricia Harris, RN
TES - 603-878-1955 - Mitzi Turgeon, RN