Do's and Dont's of an interveiw.
The ( good and bad)
1. Dress attire.( suit and tie and for girls dress or a skirt and a nice shirt)
2. Cover up your tatoos ( wear a long sleeve shirt)
3.Pull your hair back if you have long hair.
4. Make sure you have a good resume.
5. Make sure your resume isn't folded and crumbled up.
6. Sit up straight and don't slouch and make sure your legs are closed.
7. Turn your phone of and make sure that it doesn't ring while your in a interveiw.
1.Slouching in your chair.
2. Come in with a tank top and some basketball shorts.
3. Paper folded and crumbled.
4. Your resume is not good .
5. On the phone texting and talking to your friends.
6.Hair isn't pulled back and it is all over the place.
7. Skirts are below knee level.