Mountain View Weekly Update
Announcements & Updates
- Attention 8th grade parents: Please review the contents of the email sent on November 26 for important information regarding the Washington, D.C. trip in June. Note that the communication also contains a link to a permission slip which must be completed to secure your child's spot on the trip.
- Please donate your gently used clothing to the iCare Foundation for Children. The Foundation sponsors over 400 children in Morris County during the holidays, and your donation truly means so much. Donation bins are in the front hall by the Main office. Donations will be accepted through Tuesday, December 18. Should you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Berish.
- A reminder to please check the Mountain View calendar on the school website for a complete list of club meetings and athletic events.
- Today in Advisory, students explored empathy and the "bystander effect" by watching several videos. In an effort to promote "upstander" behavior, students discussed strategies they can use to help them stand up to classmates who exhibit unkind behavior towards others (i.e., take a friend, strength in numbers).
Mark your calendars
- 12/11: Sr. Band morning rehearsal (7:40)
- 12/13: Jr. Band morning rehearsal (7:40)- 12/13: Orchestra trip to Holly Manor