Palm Mesa News
Your monthly update
Palm Mesa would like to wish all those who have a birthday in October a very special and fun filled day! This month’s Birthday Celebrations are: Cynthia & Morgan! We hope your special day is filled with fun and laughter!
A Special thank you
A few reminders
1) Holiday decorations (lights, door hangs, etc.) must be removed no later than two weeks following any given holiday. ARTIFICIAL SNOW IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED! Damages and/or repairs due to decorations will be at the expense of the resident.
2) No locks are to be changed without prior written consent of the Owner/Agent. If permission is obtained, tenant must furnish a duplicate key to the manager
Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
Happy Halloween from the staff of Palm Mesa Apartments!
Please stay safe and be alert of this spoooky holiday
- EXCELLENCE"EXCELLENCE IS IN THE DETAILS. GIVE ATTENTION TO THE DETAILS AND EXCELLENCE WILL COME." - PERRY PAXTON
- LEADERSHIP"TRUE LEADERS DON'T CREATE FOLLOWERS... THEY CREATE MORE LEADERS!" - J. SAKIYA SANDIFER
- SERVICE"DO WHAT YOU DO SO WELL, THAT THEY WILL WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN AND BRING THEIR FRIENDS." - WALT DISNEY
- COMMUNITY"WE MAKE A LIVING BY WHAT WE GET, BUT WE MAKE A LIFE BY WHAT WE GIVE." - WINSTON CHURCHILL