Anderson School News! 4/8/21
We're "Digging In" to Learning
Dates to Remember
- Tuesday 4/13 - Thursday 4/22 Illinois Assessment of Readiness (IAR Testing)
- Thursday, April 8th: Monthly PTO Meeting 7 pm
- Mon-Fri 26th-30th Anderson Spirit Week! Stay tuned for more :)
- Thursday, April 29th Pro Kids Show Family Assembly 7 pm. (info coming soon)
- Tuesday, May 4th: Chipotle S Elgin PTO Dine Out Fundraiser 4 pm to 8 pm
- Thursday, May 6th: Last PTO Meeting of the School Year! 7 pm
- Friday, May 7th Talent Show submission videos are due
- Monday, May 24th Anderson Virtual Talent Show Video Release 6:00 PM
- Friday, May 28th: Last Day of School (if no emergency days are used)
From the Anderson PTO
Monthly PTO Meeting - Tonight!
Time: Apr 8, 2021 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 881 9206 8356
Spirit Wear Still for Sale
Yes, you read that correctly. If the Anderson Community raises over $1,500, Mr. Jarot will get on his coolest swim shorts, run and slide down a soapy slip-n-slide and land in a pool of green jello on Field Day!. Now that's worth seeing. Not to mention, the importance of helping others. NEW ADDED BONUS! If we raise $2,000 Mr. Nicewarner will join Mr. Jarot sliding into the pool of green jello!
Read more... Click Below!
Digging In To Talent!
Anderson Elementary, It is time to dig in and find your best talent to share with our Anderson Community through our 2021 Virtual Anderson Talent Show!
Our virtual show will be released on May 24th! Our 5th-grade classes will be helping to put together the opening and/or closing acts of the show and Student Council will be introducing our performances!
To be in the talent show, you simply need to record a video of you doing your talent. You can practice as many times as you want until you get it just right! Your video should be no longer than 2 minutes long. Please have your family email the video to Mrs. Majewski, fill out the google form, or if you use your google account you can share the video with her. Only record your talent act with us in your video. Please tell us separately your name, class, and title of your act or song. We need all of this turned in by May 7th!
We can’t wait to see the amazing talent you share with us! If you have any questions please reach out to Mrs. Weber, Ms. Reyes, or Mrs. Majewski! Let the recording begin!
Illinois Assessment of Readiness (IAR) 3rd-5th Grade
- 4/13 - ELA #1
- 4/14 - ELA #2
- 4/15 - ELA #3
- 4/20 - Math #1
- 4/21 - Math #2
- 4/22 - Math #3