Weekly News for Room 205
Ms. Howey's Class
Week of: May 4-8, 2015
- Our new state testing, M-STEP, concludes this week. These are the testing dates:
- Thanks to everyone who participated in "DI Hat Day"! We were able to raise $198.00 to help send our Destination Imagination Team (The Super Seven) to the Global Finals in Knoxville, TN!!
- This Friday is Tigers' Day! Wear your favorite Tigers gear to help support the team!
- A big thank you goes out to everyone who attended our Scrabble Party and donated snacks and drinks!
- We our continuing to research our endangered animals. Our class has been taking notes and making sure to give credit to our sources, on our note cards. Ask your child to share one of their animal facts with you.
- Bloggers: This week's blog post & 3 comments are due on Monday, May 11th.
- Please try to include a photo related to your post.
- Spelling list this is "look for the vowels" , test on Friday.
- Just a reminder, there is a.m. school ONLY on Fri., May 15th. Students will be dismissed @ 11:36.
More examples of our "wearable teachnology"...soo cool!
We love playing Scrabble with our families!
This Friday, May 8th, is Tigers' Day!! Wear your favorite Tigers gear.
A New Tool- Flipagram
Luca introduced us to a digital tool that allows us to share photos and videos through a link. Flipgram is a free app that is available for both Apple and Android. If you make one, please share it with us! I've included the link for Luca's most recent Flipagram (about his trip to New Orleans), to get you excited!