GCIS Friday Focus 1/29/2016
Be the Key to Our Success!
Special thanks to all the duty teachers and your efforts to keep our spaces in the morning and afternoon safe! Please let me know if there is anything that we may need to adjust.
What's Happening This Week!
- Interview w/ Sub 10:00 am
- Rotary 12-1
- Collaboration (No Learning Sessions, Pick up session on 2/8)
- Rounds ALL day GCHS
- 2:00pm Grade level conversations around proposed timeline for performance task. Brenda will be around in PLCs to gather input on what this timeline might look like for each level.
- Data Mtg 6th grade 10:50-12:15 pm Conference room
- Mtg. w/ Tim 1:30 pm
- No School
Special Shout Outs!
- Thanks goes out to Sean, Coleen, and Brenda, along with various students that worked at cleaning up the front of the school and making it safe from the ice. Still keep it slow each morning as we deal with freeze, melt, and refreeze.
- Thanks for everyone for your participation, preparation, for our data meetings. It was great to see how many of our students have grown so much! I love how when we pull together to problem solve so many great things come out of it in the end as we continue to take kids from where they are and get them where we want them to be!
Reading Challenge & PBIS Day
*Gives details of what is happening that day.
*Use this doc to sign up what your session is and include a description.
*We will make copies of these and bundle, and place in your mailboxes.