Best Marketed Companies
1.Taco Bell: Taco Bell came out with their breakfast menu in 2015. They made it clear that they are competing with McDonalds and their breakfast menu items by airing multiple advertisements comparing the two meals.
2. Samsung: Samsung came out with the Galaxy s6 in 2015. Immediately competing with the Apple iPhone 6s. They aired commercials showing how the features of the Samsung phone has better features than the iPhone. Persuading the viewer to buy their phone over buying the new iPhone.
3. Nike: Nike always produces a lot of new products every year. This year they marketed the new basketball clothing to fit women's body shapes. So that basketball clothing isn't just in men's sizes. Nike has also run ads with top athletes in all sports having a snow day.
Top 2 Movies of 2015
1. Creed: This movie was marketed by showing that Sylvester Stallone was in the movie training the fighter. The movie commercials and trailers were also intense.
2. Furious 7: People wanted to see the continuation of the series and it was the last movie Paul Walker was in.
Top 2 Musical Artist of 2015
1. The Weeknd: The Weeknd marketed their music by having their "The Madness" Tour.
2. Drake: Drake marketed his music by having his problems be heard about Meek Mill.
New Years Resolutions
Personal Improvement: Take things with a grain of salt
Family and Friends: Help them whenever they need me
School: Have at least where I come on time to school