Spring Beautycounter Exciting News!
The Latest Updates and Gift Ideas
Thank you so much for your support of my Beautycounter business. Whether you have purchased once or several times, you are making clean beauty choices which make a difference to you and your family personally, as well as helping to move the industry. This is such an important choice, as the products we put on our body are just as important as what we put in our body. I'm grateful for your business and hope you are LOVING your products!
What is the latest and greatest with Beautycounter? Well, there are a few fantastic things happening this month:
1. Mascara is FINALLY HERE! It was 3 years in the making, as a clean AND high-performing mascara is difficult to develop. This has been hands down the most asked about product since Beautycounter's inception. Finding a high quality mascara that is safe and works is almost impossible to find, and now we have it. It is a lengthening mascara that doesn't flake, and is offered in a beautiful soft black. Watch this fun video to learn more.
Beautycounter 100 Lashes
2. The Charcoal Bar will be back in stock this Friday, 5/13!!! This fantastic soap was released in January, and sold out by early March. The Charcoal Bar is great for all skin types, including men, women, and teenagers. It thoroughly cleanses the skin, drawing out dirt, oil, and impurities. Organic green tea extract and organic witch hazel work further to refine pores and balance the skin, while hydrating organic coconut and sunflower seed oils soften so that skin is not dried out. It is gentle enough to use daily on your face and body.
3. The Band of Beauty Membership is Beautycounter's client rewards program that I wanted to make sure you all know about. (There are no autoships or minimums!). While there is a $25 annual fee (and $10 of that is donated to one of Beautycounter's trusted non-profits), you earn a $25 product credit for every $300 you spend. Additionally, members have free shipping for every order over $100. Plus, there are member-only promotions and educational opportunities. This is a great program meant to thank our loyal customers for their ongoing support. There is also an optional product package at enrollment that allows you to purchase some of our bestsellers at a one-time discount of 25%, saving $80 (so $320 in products for $240). You can sign up for this under "Join the Movement" on my website. I'm happy to walk you through it or do this for you!
4. Did you see the Target collaboration buzz? It was just announced that Beautycounter will be the first beauty brand that Target has partnered with to do a limited-time special collection, to be released in September. This is huge for such a new small company such as ours. It is a great step in the right direction for increasing awareness about toxicity in personal care products on a broader scale, and definitely moves the mission forward "to get safe products in the hands of everyone." Exciting times for Beautycounter, as this is also great for our long-term growth! Interested in learning more about the business opportunity? I'd love to chat about it - especially before Target's tens of millions of customers hear about us!
5. You will notice some branding changes going forward, primarily in the packaging. The two skin care lines will also have new names, as Countertime is changing to Rejuvenating, and Essentials is changing to Nourishing. The ingredients and formulation are the same! Since Beautycounter is a green company and does not want to waste product, you may be shipped a mixture of branded products (old and new packaging) as this transition is made.
Teacher, Graduation, and Baby Gifts
1. Our non-toxic All-Over Sunscreen and Sunscreen Face Stick will be put to great use for the sunny days ahead! Did you know that sunscreens have some of the most toxic ingredients used in the market? Grab some clean sunscreen and throw in a cute beach towel and they'll be all set for a safe summer!
2. The Quintessential Collection is our curated lip trio, including the Allure Best of Beauty winner Twig (Best Nude) and Plum lip sheers, along with the sheer Lip Shine for a lustrous finish. You'll have them covered for day and night!
3. Stock up on Hand Creams in Citrus Mimosa or Rose Neroli (this one actually smells like summer to me - very coppertone reminiscent - but safely scented with essential oils!) to give as gifts. Pair that with a manicure gift certificate (or even Starbucks!) for an easy and appreciated gift that you know will get used!
4. Don't forget those sweet babies! There is no one more important than our precious little ones to make sure their products are the purest and gentlest on the market. Help a new mommy out with one less thing to think about. The Welcome Baby Gift Set is available in a beautiful white box and includes the balm, wash, and oil.
What are my all-time favorites? In skin care, it's the Lustro Face Oils and Nourishing Cleansing Balm. In makeup, Dew Skin is a daily for me; the multi-purpose Color Pinch Cream Blusher (Hibiscus is a gorgeous pink for spring!) is both a blush and lip color, and the Lip Sheers (Twig, Petal, and Raisin are some personal favorites).
All of this and lots of other amazing, clean beauty products can be ordered directly from my website: www.beautycounter.com/kristinsvets.
I hope you all are enjoying these last few weeks of May and getting ready for a fantastic summer ahead! Please reach out if you have any questions or if I can be of assistance.
All the best,