SURVIVING THE CANADIAN WILDERNESS
BY ADRIAN REYES
2. KNIFE,HUNTING RIFLE,AND HATCHET(DEPENDS)
3. SLEEPING BAG (JUST IF YOU GET LOST)
4. GET WOOD TO MAKE A FIRE
5. BRING WATER OR/BOIL THE WATER FROM LAKE OR OTHER
6. MAKE A SHELTER QUICK OR FIND A CAVE THAT IS EMPTY
7. STORE YOUR FOOD(SOMEHOW)
8. TRY TO STAY PROTECTED FROM THE WEATHER
9.WATCH OUT FOR ANIMALS
10.REMEMBER TO BRING BUG REPELLENT
shelter will come in handy,so the rain,snow,sleet,or hail won't hurt you.
you need to hunt unless you want to starve to death or be hungry.
Weapons are good hunting deer or wild things in the woods that might wanna eat you
Water is so you won't stay dehydrated and to swallow the food but you need to clean it by a sponge or just boil it.
compus or map is so you won't get lost and to find your home.
you need a fire so you won't get cold and don't make a forest fire,grab a stick and rub it with other sticks to make smoke and feed it.