Week at a Glance
My goodness . . . where does the weekend go? Time flies by quickly! I am beginning to feel the "holiday shopping stress" since I am not done with Christmas shopping yet, and I didn't have time to go this weekend. I have to keep reminding myself that I will have next weekend to shop! Normally I am done with shopping by now. :-)
I am looking forward to our Holiday Craft Workshop this Wednesday after school. We have 171 students staying after school for the event. WOW! Please, if you can help with the event, I would be very, very grateful. Most of the students staying are in kindergarten through third grade. Some of the projects that were supposed to have self-adhesive parts did not come that way so students will need help with their projects even more so than before. Adults will need to help them assemble some of their projects using glue guns. I do have some parents coming, but we need lots of adults to help. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks!
- 7:30 a.m.--grade level collaboration
- 8:20 a.m.--Karen @ RC
- 1:00 p.m.--meeting--Karen
- 2:50 p.m.--PD session
- Section 125 meetings
- Acuity ends
- 7:30 a.m.--gr. 4 data meeting
- 8:30-1:30 --Janelle North available for individual visits
- 11:00 a.m.--meeting --Karen & Josh
- 2:00 p.m.--gr. 6 data meeting
- 2:45 p.m.--gr. 1 data meeting
- 2:40 p.m.--NEHS meeting
- 2:50 p.m.--RTI meeting
- 3:15 p.m.--case conference--Lucinda & Karen
- 4:30 p.m.--interview?--Karen
- Section 125 meetings
- 7:30 a.m.--meeting--Lucinda & Karen
- 2:45-4:00 p.m.--Holiday Craft Workshop
- 6:00 p.m.--School Board meeting @ ENCO
- Section 125 meetings in a.m. only
- Lockdown drill--Maybe the third try will be the lucky one!
- 2:40 p.m.--Student Council meeting
- 7:30 a.m.--Secret Santa gift exchange in the MP room
- 8:30 a.m.--NEU convo--PreK-3
- 9:00 a.m.--Caroling--all attend in the gym
- 9:15 a.m. ish--NEU convo for gr. 4-6
- 1:30-2:15 p.m.--Magic show --preK-6
- 2:15 p.m.--Pie time! Who will be the winners? :-)
- 2:50 p.m.--Break begins as soon as the students leave. :-)
- FRIDAY's SPECIALS: An alternate schedule for specials on Friday is below. We have quite a lot planned for the day. :-) I was able to reschedule most specials.
- FRIDAY'S NEU CONVO: Be prepared to have your students present their class chant during the convo on Friday. PreK through grade 3 will meet at 8:30 a.m. in the gym. At about 9:00 a.m. we will have a holiday song sing-along for all in the gym. That will last about 15 minutes. Then preK-3 will be dismissed and we will hold the NEU convo for grades 4-6. We will also present the school spirit awards during the convos on Friday too!
- TRAINING CERTIFICATES: Reminder, as you finish the required trainings on sexual harassment and bullying, please send the PDF certificate to me.
- RESCHEDULED DATA MEETINGS: I have rescheduled the data meetings that we didn't end up having last week. Lots of unexpected things came up last week, and I thank you for your flexibility!
- SECRET SANTAS: Just a reminder to those participating in the Secret Santa gift exchange that we will meet in the MP room on Friday. Bring your last gift wrapped and addressed to "your person". Do not, however, put your name on the tag. We will try to guess who our Secret Santa is. I will have a light breakfast for you too.