Cedar Creek Elementary
Library Orientation 2015 - 2016
Checking out materials
May check out up to 3 items per student (1 fiction, 1 nonfiction and 1 just right).
Please take good care of our books.
Try hard to remember to return all materials on time.
If you change your mind (after you have removed your shelf marker)-- please give the book to an adult or put it on the check-out desk!
Please check out only one current award book at a time (Mark Twain, Truman).
Remember to have pride in the library
- Be PREPARED - return your books.
- Be RESPECTFUL - use your quiet voice.
- Make WISE choices -- choose books that will help you be a stronger reader.
- Be ENGAGED in learning - read your books!
- Strive for EXCELLENCE - be the best you can be!